Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by TransitGraphics Pty Ltd, a corporation incorporated under the laws of Australia. TransitGraphics maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from TransitGraphics.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. TransitGraphics Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TransitGraphics Pty Ltd. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, TransitGraphics Pty Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- TransitGraphics Pty Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, TransitGraphics Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. TransitGraphics Pty Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by TransitGraphics Pty Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, TransitGraphics Pty Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of TransitGraphics Pty Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of TransitGraphics Pty Ltd or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- TransitGraphics Pty Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.